In our office, we use a variety of tools to evaluate each individual. Everyone receives a general overall health assessment based upon Patient Intake Forms, Personal Health History, Family History, Specific Concerns and Doctor recommendations. In addition to the previous, which everyone receives, some recommendations may or may not include:
- Blood Analysis for Nutritional Evaluation
(Referred to outside lab for Blood Draws)
- Saliva Tests
- Hair Analysis
- Stool Tests
- Heart Rate Variability (HRV)
- Electro Meridian Imaging (EMI)
- MRI/CT Scan
- All Labs are referred out for draw at an outside lab facility. When the results are received (usually within 3-5 business days) we will call you wto schedule an appointment to review those results.
- A copy of your Blood Workup will be mailed or faxed to your primary care provider (MD/DO) for his/her medical evaluation. The results will be sent to the doctor(s) you have specified in our office paper work.
We recommend a variety of different supplements in our office. An estimated 99% of all recommendations in our office are WHOLE FOOD supplements.
We desire to offer supplementation as God himself intended. Yes, we do mention "God" and we will make that reference from time to time in our office about Him and his son, Jesus Christ. We make no apologies for that.
Upon our discussion with you in the office of the experiments performed regarding Synthetic (Man Made Attempts) and Whole Food (God Made) Nutrition, you will leave our office with a whole NEW appreciation for what God intended vs. what you are receiving through "man made synthetics" in the popular retail outlets that we have all come to know. We will discuss with you the retail stores you SHOULD NOT purchase any products from. We will be quite clear as to "why" and it will be a very simple decision once you have the knowledge to make an educated decision.
While we carry Standard Process products, neither Midwest Health & Nutrition nor any third party associated with, related to, or linked to Midwest Health & Nutrition business or website is in any way affiliated with Standard Process Inc. (c) Standard Process expressly disclaims any responsibility for, and makes no representations or warranties regarding, any statement, information, materials, or content found on or included in Midwest Health & Nutrition's business or website. Standard Process products are dietary supplements and not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.